When it comes to choosing the right kit, this kit comes out to be an absolute non brainer.
Designed for beginner and professionnal, this Mini Wax Warmer Kit is all-inclusive containing the mini wax warmer itself, Hard Wax beads "Red Rose" 300ml, 10 small wood spatulas and 10 medium wood spatulas. It offers multiple heat levels, has a silm form factor to save countertop real-estate, and holds and melts any type of hard wax beads you trow in. On the top of it, since it's compact, you can move it around pretty easil. In short, the most affordable route to stying on top of your "look" game.
Get yours Now!
MINI WAX WARMER KIT
* Professional Facial wax warmer
* Non stick pot, easy to clean
* Auto keep-warm function
* Fast heating system
* Travel-friendly gear
* 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Place Hard Wax Beads into your Facial wax warmer
- Switch on and turn the knob button to Max and wait 30 min.
- The indicator light lighting, warmer start working.
- Lower the temperature wait and let cool for 10 min.
- Wax should have a creamy consistency.
- Test wax's temperature on wrist before application.
- Prepare your skin for waxing using Pre-cleanser.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- After the wax dry, peel of the wax quickly, pulling it back in the opposite direction to hair growth.
- Finish by applying after care oil